Monday, January 24, 2011

on my coffee table

Photobucket

i did some shopping and it shows. on my coffee table.
the black glazed pottery is from this rad antique shop in eagle rock. they had lots more that i wanted. but i had to behave myself.
the bit of pottery with legs, as i like to refer to it, was a goodwill score. and is currently the perfect place to dump jewelry when relaxing on the couch.
and last but not least the vintage antler brush was a treat to meow from the california gift show. i went on a buying trip for work and worked hard to to be a good girl and not go shopping crazy. but this oddity stole my heart. i am going to hang it on the wall soon.

more found and bought treasures to come. but for now i am pooped. i went to the mojave with my dad and it was so beautiful. if you get a chance get out there! with all the rain we had it is green and lush in desert. sweet sleepers.

No comments:

Post a Comment