Thursday, February 26, 2009

shredded mulch.


i have been working on my garden more then making art. and you know what... it feels so damn good. gardening is the ultimate high for me. it makes me feel in touch (as corney as it may sound). but i am here to tell you that my new favorite gardening toy is (a drum roll please!) - shredded bark mulch!!! this stuff is heavenly! it is like fine hair that you apply to your garden! it is deliciously radical - I HEART SHREDDED MULCH!

i had a serious problem with erosion in my front yard and my ice plants / lantana / crawling rosemary are being a little on the slow side with growth these days. so! thanks to the brilliant woman with the straw hat at the sunset nursery i bought this glorious material and erosion has been a off my stress pile. not to mention the mulch is excellent for the soil and helps prevent weed growth! sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment